The high school students usually carry out sports activities inside the school and many times outside them too, their intake of water and liquids is greater than the rest of the school students since their day to day is very active as well as the intensity of their activities; Therefore, a school water bottle is essential in their return to school.
Why guarantee high school students the best water bottles for school on back to school?
Simply to provide them with the ease of hydration at all times at school and in their activities outside of them.
There has always been talk about the importance of water consumption in children and young people of school age but the lack of follow-up by adults and teachers is fundamental.
The recommended water supply in general lines are the following:
- For children between 1 and 3 years of age, the consumption of 0.9 liters of water per day is recommended.
- For children between 4 and 8 years of age, the consumption of 1.2 liters of water per day is recommended.
- For children between 9 and 13 years of age, it is recommended to consume 1.6 liters of water per day.
- For young people between 14 and 18 years of age, it is recommended to consume 1.8 liters of water per day.
- For adults from 18 years of age, it is recommended to consume 2 liters of water per day.
These values may vary according to the weather at that time. For hot days, the body is usually dehydrated a little more, so all the people will naturally feel more thirsty and consume more water than when compared to cold days.
It also depends a lot on the physical activity and movement of children, young people and people in general. An athlete, for example, will consume more water than a person who does not practice any sport.
Whatever the case, hydration is vital throughout our lives, that is why water consumption can never be lacking.
Best Water Bottle for high school
1. Large kids bottle with a carrying strap
Do you want to buy a bottle of water at an affordable price? because this option is quite adjustable and particular because not only can you get 1 bottle of water but 4. The high school students will have an easy drink just by quickly opening the bottle’s access lid. Its wide opening mouth allows you to add ice cubes practically.
Water bottles include within their design and easy-grip strap for convenient transportation. Its cover is leak-proof and air inlet. Its manufacturing material provides a product resistant to heavy use and easy to clean in a dishwasher. It can be inserted in any school bag or standard size handbag.
- Set of 4 water bottles.
- Purple, green, blue and gray are the 4 colors that come in the set.
- Each bottle of water can store up to 32 ounces.
- The product weighs approximately 13.9 ounces.
- Its construction is BPA free and high quality.
2. School water bottle with integrated filter and spout
Fabulous bottle of water that can filter the water while you drink, its award-winning hollow fiber membrane filter has the goodness of eliminating bacteria, protozoan parasites of lakes and streams to give young students a completely clean drinking water and safe to consume.
Made with BPA-free Tritan material, its food-grade, and leak-proof silicone nozzle. It has a 2-cap carbon filter that reduces odor, chlorine and allows the taste of water and liquids to be pleasant.
- Its capacity is 22 ounces.
- Product dimensions are approximately: 3.1 x 3.1 x 9.2 inches.
- Its weight is approximately 7.8 ounces.
- Available models: great adventure, blue, clear, fish, give back, global impact, green, gray, mountain dogs, pink, purple, red cross edition, teal, and Wolf.
- Two options of 2 packs: one blue unit and another purple unit and two red cross editing units.
3. Hydraulic metal kids drink bottles
The coldest water bottle you can imagine guarantees 36 hours or more of cold liquid thanks to its solid double-walled construction built-in true 18/8 stainless steel of true premium grade, vacuum-sealed and BPA free.
The high school students will be able to enjoy the conservation of water and liquids that they always wanted thanks to the high quality of the materials with which these bottles were built. It has a rubber grip and a large handle for easy transport.
- 2 presentations available: 32 ounces and 64 ounces.
- The approximate product measurements are 3.5 x 10 x 3.5 inches.
- The product weighs approximately 14.7 ounces.
- Available colors: epic white, flamingo pink, matte black, and tactical black.
4. Water bottle for AV Club lovers
If you want an ecological alternative other than plastic this option will be perfect. Beautiful water bottle made of stainless steel for Av Club lovers. Its design is practical, elegant and compact, it also has a hoop with a hook to squeeze the bottle to the school bag or anywhere else for easy transport.
- White design with letters and black cover.
- Its cover is threaded for a tight opening and closing.
- The capacity of the water bottle is 20 ounces.
- Do not use in microwave.
- This kids’ bottle is recommended to wash exclusively by hand.
5. Insulated water bottle with a high flow cap
Its structure is designed with insulated walls to keep drinks cold twice as long as other water bottles do. Its insulation guarantees fresh liquids for as long as they are stored.
It guarantees a high flow of liquid just by squeezing the bottle. It has a self-sealing valve on the lid to prevent a single drop of liquid from leaking even when the lid is in the open position. It has a ring to easily grab it by hand.
- Ability to store water and any liquid up to 24 ounces.
- The water bottle has a height of 10.5 inches.
- The product weighs 5.6 ounces.
- Made with material free of phthalates and BPA.
- Four colors to choose from: blue, orange, blue and white fading.
6. Premium glass water bottle with silicone case
High school students, if you want to purify your lifestyle and change the way you hydrate, this is the perfect option. The glass water bottle is 100% recyclable, leaves no flavors or unwanted chemicals in the liquids.
Its slim and lightweight design offers a portable and stylish presentation for back to school. The water bottle cap has a body that includes an inner stainless steel lid to prevent water from touching the plastic.
- Its capacity is 12 ounces.
- 2 ounces is the approximate weight of the water bottle.
- Made of glass and lead-free, cadmium, PVC, phthalates and BPA.
- 5 colors available to select: jet black, turquoise, light green, lavender, and pastel gray.
- It has a silicone case that acts as an insulator with the outside.
7. Kids bottle with active insulation and spout
Vibrant colors inspired by the trails, the colors of nature and the sunsets. The BPA-free rubber coating manufacturing material ensures that the hands will never sweat when you grab the water bottle and will remain firm no matter how sweaty the situation.
Designed with a patented technology considering a great thermal insulation so that the water bottles are suitable for efficient performance under the toughest and hottest conditions on the planet. They guarantee ice for more than 24 hours.
- 3 presentations with different capacities: 18 ounces, 24 ounces, and 32 ounces.
- Available colors: black, cool blue, dark purple, maroon, green, pink, blue, frost blue, cobalt blue, powder orange and scarlet red.
- Made with 18/8 food-grade stainless steel.
- This option is perfect for offering water bottles for girls and water bottles for boys thanks to its multiple colors available.
8. Ecological water bottle with flip-top
Its design is inspired by the care of details thanks to the top quality craftsmanship. Its ergonomic shape allows the student’s grip to be easy and with one hand. They are 100% safe water bottles for the high school students and for all those who wish to use them.
Its construction material provides an impact resistant and durable product. Its opening mechanism for drinking water is using a button cover that just by pressing a click, the water will come out easily, it is also leak and spill-proof. When the water bottle is closed, it is guaranteed that it will not get any dirt.
- The product weighs 7 ounces.
- Its design is without leaks and dustproof.
- The mouth of the water bottle is wide allowing for easy refilling.
- Its design is completely ergonomic and leakproof.
- Their locking lid is secure.
- It has a handle with a cord for easy transport.
- Made with Tritan copolyester material, 100% free of toxins and BPA.
- It is easy to clean.
- Available 4 presentations with different capacities: 12 ounces, 17 ounces, 25 ounces, and 32 ounces.
9. Metallic colored water bottles
Spectacular presentation of elegant and versatile water bottles for those high school students who like to highlight and make a difference. The bottles include as part of their design and anticorrosive coating to extend the shelf life of the product.
Its structure is composed of the body of the container with its threaded lid. In the lid, there is a hook to hook the bottle to the school bag or any other surface. The nozzle of the bottle is circular.
- 3 presentations with different storage capacities: 0.4 liters, 0.5 liters, and 0.6 liters.
- Made with material based on aluminum alloy and PP plastic.
- Available colors: silver, red and blue. All colors are metallic in appearance.
If you want to dig a little deeper on why children and young people should stay hydrated enough at school, recommend you review: www.karger.com
1. What can be avoided if the high school students follow proper hydration by efficiently using the kids’ water bottles for school?
It can greatly prevent diseases and general discomforts that are usually contracted with daily contact with the environment. Some of them are urinary infections and viral infections such as influenza.
Water consumption significantly improves digestion and prevents constipation, also reduces the generation of stones in the kidneys and also allows lubricating joints and preventing cramps.
Other discomforts that can be avoided with adequate water consumption and regularly are cystitis, suffering from hemorrhoids and fatigue.
But not only are diseases or discomforts that can be contracted, if not that energy levels will be also declining and physical and mental performance will be limiting all students’ regular activities.
2. What other activities besides the school, should the high school students use kids drink bottles?
Many activities require adequate hydration, the amount of water to consume depends largely on the intensity that merits such activity.
Among the daily activities that usually run the high school students and that require instant water replacement are:
- Many students in their day to day use this activity like their transport as they take buses to attend school and walk considerable stretches.
- Practice sports such as soccer, basketball, swimming, tennis, cycling, gymnastics, marathon and any other.
- School physical education. Apart from the subjects and educational content as part of the intellectual development of young people, physical education classes are taught in the school as part of the program content of each level.
Let’s drink water, it has been said
The negative consequences of dehydration generate a significant impact on school, mental and cognitive performance as well as on the student’s quality of life. This also has a general impact on the health and well-being of the child.
Teachers should also support and encourage young people in their school activities to consume water regularly, instilling this in students is also part of the educational training that not only teachers should consider, but also the school, which should conduct campaigns awareness.
What parents can do to ensure that their children stay hydrated while doing their activities in and out of school, is to provide them a school water bottle suitable for their daily needs.
Just For fun: Plastic Water Bottles in School
Whether you are kids in Preschool, Kindergarten, Middle School or High School, the School Shopping List website aims to help all students, teachers, and parents to find and buy best back to school supplies for both kids and adults. (check our other recent lists School Bags For Junior high School, Best Backpacks For High School, Lunch Boxes For Kindergarten, Water Bottle For Kindergarten, Water Bottle For Primary School) Thanks for reading and sharing our post Best Water Bottle For High School Students. For more visit our home page. Happy Schooling!